Blog Archive

Sunday, 25 June 2017

Remember Remember Remember

What a lovely Week!  Working with the members. Getting to know the city. Finding and talking to all types of people. It's a real Blessing to be here! 
I had a really awesome experience this week I thought I'd share. We were teaching a lesson about Baptism. We believe in Baptism by immersion because- at least for me- we are to be spiritually reborn. A new beginning that we get to renew every week as we take the sacrament. And as we were explaining this I just was so grateful that I had made the decision at age 8 to be baptized. It's change my life every week. Every bad day. Every time I make a Mistake or wish I could be better. I can leave those awful feelings at the Lord's feet and take his yoke upon me, whose yoke is easy and whose burdens are light. I can live in tandem with the Lord!  I'm so so grateful. 
But I'm really grateful for remembering  "We each have moments of spiritual power, moments of inspiration and revelation. We must sink them deep into the chambers of our souls. As we do, we prepare our spiritual home storage for moments of personal difficulty." You Know Enough by Elder Neil L. Andersen Of the Presidency of the Seventy.  

As for adventures we also had a lot of those this week. Today we had p day with a member in Trani which I would highly recommended and plan to go back.  The other day we took this bus to see where it went. Don't do that unless you know where it goes. It was the sketchy bus. But we met some cool people so in the end worth it. But don't try it at home. I got a new bed too! It's lovely! The one I had was good, but this one you can't even hear me when I get up! It's perfect!  

That's a wrap! 

Sorella Lalonde

No comments:

Post a Comment